Hungry for holidays?
10 good reasons to book through an agency
- Everything you can book online can also be booked through a travel agency, but not everything available in a travel agency can be found online.
- You can save credit card charges by booking comfortably by invoice with a travel agency.
- Hotel ovebooked? Unsanitary Pool? Not a problem if your booking was made through a travel agency, which will see to it that you will receive a compensation for dissatisfaction.
- Your personal travel agent is familiar with the tour operators, airlines and hotels, which is how he knows what to recommend to you.
- If the travel agency has customer fund insurance, your paid money is insured. Your round-trip is guaranteed.
- Ash clouds? Cancelled flights? Disturbances at the destination? Your travel agency is contactable for all problems throughout the trip and will not leave you out in the cold/rain.
- Your travel agency has access to diverse booking channels, offering you all possible services best fitted for you.
- Do you need a day to think it over? Thanks to the special booking systems available in travel agencies, your travel agency can make provisional reservations for package tours, flight tickets, etc. –guaranteeing stress-free holiday booking.
- Apart from plane tickets, package tours, hire cars, holiday apartments and hotels, your travel agency also offers travel insurance.
- Last, but not least: If you should experience recurring problems with a travel agency, the Swiss Travel Association will help you find the best possible solution.